Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

To buy or not to buy...

Went to 2 banks yesterday. The first one said no way. The 2nd one said yes, 60% of the home value. Though better, coming up with 40% would not be possible.

So in the evening Rich and I went to the old market to meet his friend who's selling the apartment to get details and let him know I'm interested. Rich's other friend was there also, Kuba, who lives in London and is a Blue Man. So, yeah, I know a Blue Man. Hee, hee. The closest I'll come to fame, I guess.

This morning I got an email from the lady at the bank who said she took a closer look at her bank's policy papers and I CAN get a loan for 100% of the flat value. Yay! I think I'll still go to a few other banks and compare, but this lady's really helpful and nice.


Looks hopeful... :)

http://www.blueman.com/multimedia/video/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home