Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wow. This is cool.

I went to Millenium Bank today. I had visited them before and they were the most friendly, the most helpful and the most HOPEful. :) I had a few questions and I had more detailed financial information, so I dropped in. AND! I easily qualified for the amount of money I need to buy the apartment. Now, this in no way guarantees I'll get the flat OR the loan. I have to apply, the form goes to Warsaw, they take a month to decide and write up an offer, etc. Also, I'm meeting the OTHER owner of the apartment tonight and finding out if she likes my offer and if she'll wait while the loan goes through, bla, bla, bla. Anywho, I'm happy for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home