Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Friday, August 25, 2006

On Vacation.

Everything went well at the bank, I'm simply waiting on the buyers and getting all my documents together, which I can't do until Monday. Soooo, yesterday I was on vacation. Really.
I did some shoe shopping, jean shopping - only bought the latter. I met Agata from church for coffee and we caught up. I hadn't seen her since before camps. It was really great to see her. I wish she wasn't marrying some stinkin' American and LEAVING ME!!!! Boo. Then I met Rich and Magda and Magda's friend Sofia who's German - A Canadian, American, Pole and German. Very international meeting. We went to the Lizard King restaurant. (http://www.lizardking.pl) It's cool. It's like a rock n' roll/blues place where you can buy ribs and wings - more North American food. Yummy. Last night there was a great rock band. Just a local group, but pretty good! I can't think of their name right now.

Oh well, ttyl, B

1 Comments:

Blogger Bercik & Agatka said...

Well, I told you that Bert is very nice :) And I just have to go. But we will be in touch :)

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home