Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Monday, April 23, 2007

What now?

It's nearing the end of April, not to mention the school year, which means...
more holidays. And we wonder why it's so hard to work these days.
Yes, next week on Tuesday is some old communist holiday and Thursday is labour day? (correct me if I'm wrong) So, of course, we get the whole week off.

We've been invited to Krakow for the holiday by some friends. They said we could have their apartment for a few days and they'll go to the mother-in-law's in the country. I really wanted to go to the seaside, but there's enough Sc---sh in my blood that I won't turn down free lodgings - as long as Winston can go too. That's my only stipulation. We're waiting for word on that.

I've been offered a job in England for the summer, thank goodness. Now, I can relax, sort of. I have to buy a ticket and then I guess just await further instructions. I feel funny (in a good way) about visiting the land of my ancestors and my queen :) It's so nice they let me in :)

We went with Monika and Marek again to Rogalin yesterday. Here are some pics (and some from the last time, too):
The 2 Yorkies are Monika and Marek's dogs. Pavarotti left, Queenie right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home