Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Too Much Time on My Hands

Enrollment is really down at my school. I signed a contract to work 28 hours a week and so far I'm working 23. I thought I would have 25 this week, but 2 classes fell through. It's okay for me, my contract is such that I get paid a monthly chunk regardless of whether or not the school has the hours to give me, so I'll never lose money. However, if the adult classes don't fill up by next week I may, no I WILL, get stuck doing in company work. This means traveling. This also means doing mostly one-to-ones and mixed level groups. Basically, it stinks.

On a good note, a girl from Bible study is starting a book club! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home