Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Here there and everywhere! - Norwich Terriers

Monika, Marek, Rich and I met with the breeders that I'll probably by a puppy from. Shortly after we arrived, he opened a gate and all of these dogs came charging out!

They were so friendly and happy and playful!!! After checking out the strange people, they crowded around Pavaroti and gave him a good sniff, not to mention, a good scare. :)

In the end, both Monika and Pavaroti approved of this spunky little breed.

Even Rich couldn't escape a puppy kiss :)

And lastly, the (hopefully) mommy of my little guy:

A good day.

...And, tomorrow I go back to work :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home