Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It's Almost September.

It's cold and rainy. It's fall. Now, I'm beginning to feel the start of the school year get closer and closer. Yikes. I'm not ready.

On Sunday Vickie went home to Canada. I'm jealous and sad. It was so great to have her here! She was such a good friend. I really hope we can stay in touch. Without Vickie, I never would've survived the second camp!

I'm packing this week. I'll be moving in with Agata whether I buy the apartment or not. I hate moving. It's a good cleansing exercise though, because I sure don't want to have to carry or unpack more than I have to!!! I should be moving in Friday or Saturday. I'm really happy I'm leaving the student flat. As I was going into my apt this afternoon I noticed once again how BADLY it smells! My neighbours smoke and drink and who knows what else, but it's the same odour wafting up your nose and soaking your clothes as the one that makes you nauseous standing next to a homeless person on a hot tram in July! Bla! I can almost taste it. NO MORE!
I went to Agata's place last night - Rich and I helped her put her IKEA furniture together. It's a really nice new building - security, elevator, large balcony. So, even if I don't get the place on Marsztalarska, my living conditions will be improved.

That's all. Love, B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home