Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I haven't written in a while.

Things are busy around here. Between preparations to go to England, end of the year stuff at school, the kitchen being under renovation, gardening and removing ticks from Winston (2 today!!!), I just haven't found the time. So, yeah, that's it in a nutshell :)
Check out the video of Winston gone wild. He had a bath today because he was so dusty from the plastering that's happening in the kitchen. He goes nuts after baths, I think he's trying to dry off and we finally got it on tape :))
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m154/pigeonspikes/Winston/
(And hasn't my little boy grown up so much?!?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home