Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

5! Five! 5!

Yep, that's how many ticks I found on Winston Sunday morning. And, if you remember, I was at the vet the day before and neither of us found any. 2 of the ticks were really big. One fell off onto the floor it was so full. Needless to say, I called Rich and we went to a 24 hour vet and had those evil creatures removed and destroyed. Ugh.
We bought some more drops and now I'm so paranoid I'm brushing Winston about 4 times a day and afraid to go to the forest.

Which brings me to a question - I need feedback! What do you call a group of trees? Forest? Woods? Bush? I was teased for my Canadianism when I said I'd like a house on some land with bush out back. Is this Canadian? or Joslin? :)

On to other news. The hell of end of the year paperwork has begun. I'm making/marking tests and certificates, getting ridiculous signatures so I can get paid, preparing for England and Sarah (my sis) coming to visit. Luckily, next week is Corpus Christi (another holiday) and I'll have some time to organize and stuff - the worst is that I have to clean out my locker at school. My room at home is quite tidy, but my locker, yikes.

Also, if you're interested, here's the link to the blog I do for the school if you want to read about the cooking classes, etc., I've mentioned. The last one will be in June. One more thing to do :)
www.bellpoznan.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica world smith said...

You can choose the most appropriate type of environment for your pet, or you can choose a theme for your home based on colors and flowers. Get more interesting details about plastic pigeon spikes on this site.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home