Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What's Up...?

You should ask: What's down? -My bank acount, that's what.
I didn't know buying an apartment could be so expensive, and I'm not talking about the actual cost of the apartment! Every time I turn around it seems I have to pay someone else some other fee for some inexplicable reason.

The best/worst example of this is the natary's fee. On Friday we went to sign the preliminary agreement. Naturally, I payed the translater. And of course, I payed the owners a small security. But WHY would I then have to pay the notary 3% of the cost of my apartment??? What did she do? She sat. She read. She asked a few questions. She sign the paper!!! Yeah, I'm peeved. Lawyers! I guess that says it all.

Anyway, now the papers are signed, the application is in at the bank and I'll find out in 2 weeks if the loan is approved. Phew. For 2 weeks, I have a bit of time to relax.
All we do now is wait.
The hardest thing to do :)

Psalm 62:5 ~My soul, wait thou in silence for God only; For my expectation is from him.

Psalm 130:5 ~I wait for Jehovah, my soul doth wait, And in his word do I hope.

Psalm 40:1 ~I waited patiently for Jehovah; And he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home