Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Friday, November 24, 2006

Why do I do this to myself?!

I've been asking this question most of my life :) This week has been eventful, and it's not over yet. I've been planning and orginizing the first cooking class of the year. I don't mind, it's like my own little pet that I nuture and take care of, but it's a lot of itty bitty things to do. I love it and I hate it. Calling people, buying groceries, getting receipts. Hastle. But tonight, once again, it will all be worth it. We'll be making apple crisp. Easy, fast and cheap.
This morning I gave a presentation at Agata's highschool, telling the kids about the Amish and Mennonite communities in North America. It was ok, short and sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Fowles said...

You wouldn't be Beckles McFreckles if you acted in any other way.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home