Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Friday, December 01, 2006

Wow. I'm so broke.
If any of you get a call this weekend from a pathetic sounding person in need of cash... just don't be surprised.
The deed is done (pardon the pun). :)
The final agreement has been signed. Now, it's off to the bank to have the money transferred.
Everyone at the notary was shaking hands and uttering congratulations. I however, felt no such relief or joy. In my mind the finish line is still hidden in the mists - which are, by the way, covering Poznan these days. What is up with this weather?!?! Rich is worried his flight will be cancelled on Thursday.
I just hope everything is done before he leaves. It's nice having someone to lean on through this.
It's only a couple weeks until I leave! Yay!
Sadly, I'll have no money. Won't be going crazy shopping :(
Mom, help! What do Dad, Mike and David need/want for Christmas?
Tonight, the Christmas season officially begins for me. It's film night and we're watching, A Christmas Story, "You'll shoot your eye out!" Yes, uwaga! Which reminds me, I have to go buy popcorn.
So, until next time, pa, pa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home