Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Friday, August 17, 2007

I know I haven't written in ages. Can you believe I've been busy? :)
Here are a few pictures and notes to give you a little bit of an idea where I am and what I'm doing.

Hugs to all of you!


Most importantly, this is the dining hall where we eat :)
The headmaster of Bloxham School lives here, too.
And it's also Crake House (boys' dorm) Wilson House (girls' dorm) and the computer lab.
Where the stained glass window is on the right is the chapel which is used as a classroom now.


This is the back view and parking lot.
And here are some pictures of the town of Bloxham. Isn't it just the picture of fairytale England?




I love that almost all the houses have names!

This is 'our' pub, at least until 11:30pm, then we have to be on-site in case of any incidents. Here I tried my first shandy with Carrie (another teacher) who I miss a lot. Carrie and I had some good chats here and watched some of the local play Aunt Sally (?), which is basically throwing sticks to knock a ball off some other sticks. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home