Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm sick.

Last night I had a fever. It didn't last too long, though, and now I just have a bad sinus cold. Not fun. And the weather here is beautiful!

I have to say, once again, God is good. Last Thursday Ewa was sick and didn't work - I cover her juniors for her. Today she'll be returning the favour. So, I'm taking the day off, resting and recuperating.

I just realized I'll be flying home a week from Friday! Yay!!! I so need to get away. And even if there's snow in Canada, at least there's also sunshine.

I found a present for David. Now, just Mike and Dad. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home