Pigeon Spikes

Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment. ~Matthew 9:22

My Photo
Name:
Location: Poznan, Poland

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm back in Poland, miraculously. Somehow, I managed to go to the wrong airport in the wrong city!!! How does one do that, you ask? It must have been the 8 long exhausting weeks at camp. That is my only excuse :)
However, I think God meant it for the best. I ended up spending the day with 2 good friends, Sobhi and Jaafar, when otherwise I would have been sitting alone in the airport, waiting. They took care of me like I was their little sister. Very sweet guys.


Now I'm TRYING to get ready for Sarah (my sis) coming next week, but I've been sleeping a lot and playing with Winston. I haven't even unpacked yet and I've been home 3 days now.
Rich has been very understanding of how tired I've been, making me coffee and dinner.
We went out for Chinese last night, great new place close to our house! (Sarah, we'll be eating there at least once!) Then we went to see Transformers. It was actually really good!
So that's that. I'm really upset that I left most of my pics from camp on the desktop of Raymond house computer :( I was too rushed and stressed on Sunday :( Oh well. What can I do?
If anybody out there has pics from camp, please pass them on!!!

Hugs to all of you!
Becks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home